Assistant Finance Business Partner
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Rachel Smyth
Date posted 25 May 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-05-25 2022-07-24 accountancy Southport Merseyside GB PR8 3dh GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Assistant Finance Business Partner £25,000 + bonus Hybrid working - 1 day a week in the office, 4 from home Full study support
Robert Walters are proud to be representing an expanding business who have grown rapidly due to numerous acquisitions.
The Assistant Finance Business Partner role offers full study support and Hybrid working. 1 day a week in the office.
The main focus of the role is to support the financial review and analysis of the business with a particular focus on providing management accounts support to the departments within the company.
• The Assistant Finance Business Partner will work closely with and provide support to the Finance Business Partner, by providing analysis and recommendations to improve financial performance and efficiencies wherever possible across the organisation.
• This role will assist in the responsibility of managing on-going pieces of work in a finance capacity, providing support to Directors, whilst monitoring performance against financial projections.
• Other tasks will include management accounts preparation and providing financial support to cost centres by reviewing monthly spend, identifying potential savings and supporting the Finance Business Partner when settling annual budgets.
• The ability to be able to communicate effectively with non-finance team members is essential, as is building strong relations with other internal stakeholders.
• Working in a fast paced, innovative environment the ability to think outside of the box and constantly improve the way we work is key to this role.
• Analysis and interpretation of data
• Provide assistance with the annual budget forecasts
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Currently studying towards a CIMA qualification (Minimum of Management Level Required)
• Management accounting experience
• Advanced Excel skills, including VLOOKUPS, SUMIFS and pivot tables
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Ability to build relationships across all levels of the business
• Have the ability to work at pace with a desire to succeed
• Ability to work as part of a team
The position is based in Southport and offers hybrid working, 2 days in the office
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022An extremely successful business based in the Salford area are looking to recruit a diligent Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic Finance function. This is a permanent vacancy that would suit a candidate with strong AP knowledge looking to work within an energetic and modern organisation
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: WirralDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters are proud to represent a successful business based in Bromborough as they seek to recruit an Assistant Accountant.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 28 June 2022SENIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT WARRINGTON £25,000 HYBRID + PROGRESSION
Salary: £21,686 - £22,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 26 June 2022Finance Assistant £21,686 + study support & excellent benefits Liverpool City Centre - Fully remote working available
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 21 June 2022Assistant Accountant Liverpool - Hybrid 2 days in the office, 3 from home Full study support, impressive business, great location.