Credit Risk Strategy Manager
Salary £90,000 - £95,000 per annum + £6k car allowance, 15% bonus
Consultant Nicole Johnson
Date posted 23 May 2022northern-home-counties accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-05-23 2022-07-22 accountancy Luton Bedfordshire GB GBP 90000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job Title: Credit Risk Strategy Manager (Permanent, Full-time) Location: Luton, Bedfordshire (remote working available 2-3 days per week) Salary: Circa £90k - £95k (plus a benefits package including: £6k car allowance and 15% bonus)
Robert Walters are hiring for a Credit Risk Strategy Manager for the European division of the leading global payments technology company.
This is a full-time permanent role. The role is based in their London office in Paddington, with remote working available 2-3 days a week.
The role comes with a salary circa £90,000 - £95,000 alongside an excellent benefits package that includes a £6,000 car allowance and a 15% bonus.
This role in the Strategy & Global Engagement team offers an exciting opportunity to support on a variety of strategic projects within the CSR team and will be a key member of the team that drives the evolution of credit and settlement risk management.
You will be working closely with the Credit Risk Director and will be responsible for designing and implementing a best-practice strategy and governance policies for managing the group's credit and settlement risk across their European businesses.
This is an interesting role focusing primarily on strategy and project related tasks.
- Adhering to the CSR Framework, procedures, policy standards and controls.
- Supporting strategic projects to enhance credit settlement risk management, such as:
- Enhancing the embedding of risk-reward considerations into the credit settlement risk framework, including the practical implementation of processes to enable this
- Reviewing risk mitigation approaches and supporting enhancements to risk mitigation framework in a way that supports sustainable business growth
- Developing a more structured basic learning and development program for credit analysts
- Contributing to a data driven approach in understanding and managing the credit & settlement risk portfolio, utilising Visa systems and tools with the purpose and focus of improving processes, becoming more effective and providing better insights to actively make better risk management decisions.
- Leading the enhancement of portfolio level credit risk tools, including scenario testing and automation of key credit risk capabilities to improve portfolio insights.
- Supporting enhancements to and oversight of the credit risk control framework e.g. review and updates to policies, procedures and risk registers, to reflect any new and emerging risks or products, as required. Own the oversight of any controls testing performed.
- Driving and scoping of business requirements for key credit risk system enhancements, particularly as part of implementing strategic projects that require scalable system solutions.
- Supporting Regulatory and Internal Audit requirements.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the CSR Senior Leadership Team
This is a high-profile and strategically important position with an instantly-recognisable blue-chip payments company, well-known for being a fantastic employer.
This is a great opportunity to work for inclusive team with a culture of purpose and belonging, offering excellent personal development opportunities.
Overall, this senior role gives you an opportunity to make a direct impact whilst also offering remote working opportunity and a fantastic benefits package.
The company are looking for someone with credit analyst or underwriting experience with a ability to perform credit analysis. You will preferably have experience driving and delivering strategic projects involving multiple stakeholders.
It would also be preferable to have some governance and framework expertise as the successful candidate would be required to possess a strong understanding of credit risk control and governance frameworks in a regulated financial institution.
Apply now to see the full job description and to find out more.
Salary: £53,000 - £63,000 per annumLocation: HitchinDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be supporting our client on the recruitment of a great new Senior Management Accountant Business Partner role. Great business partnering role. Based near Hitchin and offering hybrid working 2-3 days in the office.
Salary: £75,000 - £82,000 per annum + Bonus & HybridLocation: WatfordDate posted: 27 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting for a Group Financial Controller position based in Watford with a SME business, circa £80-90 mill TO. Consolidation experience; P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow is essential, 10 entites. Circa £75,000 - £82,000 salary.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Bonus & HybridLocation: HatfieldDate posted: 17 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be supporting our client who are based in Hatfield, on the recruitment of an excellent Management Accountant position. This is an ideal role for a part a finalist or newly qualified management accountant who would like to work for a leading UK brand. A great opportunity to gain some business partnering experience.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: HoddesdonDate posted: 14 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to partner with a business just East of Hoddeson looking for a Cost Accountant, ideally with a Manufacturing background to join their team. The business is looking to continue growing with aims of breaking business records following an exceptional last few years and some recent investments. This is a permanent role and will be reporting into the Financial Controller. You will be expected to be responsible for ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis and tracing costs back to underlying activities. The cost accountant must also construct and monitor those data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + + BonusLocation: BedfordshireDate posted: 14 June 2022A Bedfordshire based business are looking for an Operations FP&A Controller.