Finance Business Partner (Real Estate)
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Conor Murphy
Date posted 13 May 2022london accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-05-13 2022-07-12 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a great opportunity for an experience and commercially aware finance professional to join an amazing team.
This role will get amazing exposure to the wider business and add massive amount of value to the different stakeholders. The role is extremely varied and will offer the right candidate a chance to develop a skillset that is rarely found from working in such a role! The comapny have a brilliant working environment and offer felxible working from their central London offices!
Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include;
- Develop detailed understanding of fee-earning departments incl overarching risks and opportunity vs plan
- Guide department heads through budget, forecast and LRP processes
- Regular analysis on staff costs, discretionary expenditure, accommodation and other costs etc
- Prepare monthly income and cost analysis / performance summaries
- Tracking and post-investment appraisal on projects/capital expenditure incl systems, team expansion, key hires etc.
- Ad-hoc viability analysis; fee-earner recruitment, service line expansion, office moves etc.
- Work with analysts to prepare and confirm monthly WIP submissions
The ideal Finance Business Partner will be;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent +
- Well versed in business partnering;
- Experienced in dealing with financial and non-financial stakeholders - both internal and external;
- Well versed in financial accounting a technical reporting requirements;
- Able to communicate to a high level;
- Able to work towards tight deadline;
If you are interested in this exciting role within the property and housing space then please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 07881262443 - Conor Murphy - ACA
Salary: £62,000 - £68,000 per annum + 4 day equivalentLocation: LondonDate posted: 08 June 2022A leading multinational retail real estate developer are looking for a new Finance Manager to join their team (4 days a week with flexible working).
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 June 2022Type: PermanentSalary: £45,000 - £50,000 + possible share’s in business Working Hours: 9am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch.Location: Central LondonHybrid: 2 days in the office, 3 working days at home (flexible) Working as the Finance Analyst for an award – winning tech/ retail startup business that is rapidly expanding across the UK as well as international expansion opportunities. Opportunity to make a role your own! Working as part of a scale-up means you are going on a journey to support business growth and your voice will be heard.
Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 June 2022We are working with an ever evolving law firm based in the heart of London. They have a focus on agile working and work life balance and offer plenty of scope for progression.
Salary: £70,000 - £77,000 per annum + family-level healthcare, 9% pensionLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022Job Title: Corporate Finance Technical Manager (Permanent, Full-time) Location: Moorgate, London (work from home available 3 days per week) Salary: £70,000- £77,000 (plus a benefits package including: family-level healthcare and 9% pension contributions)
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022I am currently recruiting for a Head of Transactional Finance to join the Finance Team of a luxury, high end hospitality business.