Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location Alderley EdgeFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Walker
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 accountancy Alderley Edge Cheshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
FP&A Analyst | Fast Growing FTSE Listed Business with Global Recognition Salary Circa £45 – 50, 000 per annum Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with a rapidly growing company in their search for a self-motivated and technically strong FP&A Analyst.
Partnering the CFO this role offers a fantastic opportunity to form and develop an FP&A provisioning from scratch. The role will be responsible for creating and developing profit and cashflow models and providing enhanced reporting to key stakeholders.
In order to be considered you will have experience as follows:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), ideally with post qualified experience in an FP&A function.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel - VBA desired.
- Experience of Power BI is advantageous if not the ability to learn and work within the package quickly
- Experience of working in a regional group office – some travel to regional offices is required.
The FP&A Analyst will have ownership of the FP&A function, including the P&L. The role will have a strong focus on the creation of metrics and KPI’s to support the reporting process. This role will contribute towards the budgeting & forecasting process globally and will work with a variety of stakeholders across the business.
- Creation of costing models to effectively analyse profitability.
- Development of management packs, providing commentary on variance between actuals vs budget.
- Taking ownership of the monthly and annual budgeting & forecasting process.
- Developing monthly reporting processes.
- Full analysis of the P&L, reconciling and providing commentary.
- Analyse regional financial submissions for the central finance team.
- Presenting to senior management team.
- Ad-hoc process improvement as needed.
For further information about this brilliant opportunity please contact our Manchester office today or forward your CV for immediate consideration.