Salary £30,000 - £36,000 per annum + Study Support + Additional Benefits
Consultant Kris Shackley
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 accountancy Crewe Cheshire GB GBP 30000 36000 36000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An industry leading business based in Crewe is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their growing finance function on a permanent basis. As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for developing analytical financial reporting and suggesting ways to improve business performance – This will focus on "return on investment" analysis.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop current analytical financial reporting
- Deliver insight into results to enable business stakeholders to better understand and improve performance.
- Engage in project work that will grow business value.
- Reconciling reporting data.
- Develop financial reporting within a new ERP solution, Oracle Cloud Fusion.
- Knowledge share with existing finance business partners & stakeholders
- Support the senior finance management team with ad hoc projects.
Key skills required:
- 3 years’ experience working in a management information team
- Educated to a degree level or QBE
- Strong experience using Excel/SQL/Tableau
- Possess a strong analytical background
- Experience liaising with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, global business with great benefits and internal development options
If you are interested in this position, please contact Kristian.email@example.com