Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Walker
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 accountancy Cheshire Cheshire Herald drive GB CW1 6EG GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Financial Analyst | Crewe, Cheshire – Walking distance from Crewe Train Station Salary up to £45, 000 per annum along with a competitive benefits package Our client is an established, rapidly growing and profitable service provider that holds an enviable position in a lucrative, growing global market. Our client has ambitious plans to grow further in the future; The firm’s growth potential is enhanced by its cash rich and agile nature, substantive market opportunities as well as the commitment made to long term investment by its shareholders. Further to recent growth our client seeks an experienced Financial Analyst to lead and manage multiple operations within the Accounting & Financial Control division.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a management information team
- Strong technical skills including strong Excel skills
- Experience of SQL or similar reporting platform ideal
- Previous experience performing ‘Return on Investment’ analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of interacting at various levels of an organisation and managing stakeholder expectations
- Experience of fostering strong working relationships within the team and across the organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Show an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but be enthusiastic to take on new challenges which will develop your own career.
Candidates that hold an accountancy qualification would be highly desirable, but this is not essential.
Reporting to our clients Financial Controller you will take responsibility for duties as follows:
- Develop relationships with key business stakeholders and deliver insight into results to enable these stakeholders to better understand and improve performance. Proactively engage in projects with these stakeholders that grow business value.
- Support development of our clients reporting suite, in partnership with the Business Intelligence department, into a comprehensive self-service tool that serves business reporting requirements and contributes to the businesses growth trajectory. Subject areas also include;
- Invoiced transactions, volumes, margin, attrition, customer profitability
- Un-invoiced transactions
- Own brand profitability analysis, including stock holding, supplier pricing and internal cost transfer analysis
- Credit performance metrics
- Return on Investment analysis
- Capture requirements and develop current financial and analytical reporting, including dashboard reporting and visualisations.
- Reconcile reporting data to Board Pack financials to provide assurance of data accuracy.
- Develop financial reporting within the new ERP solution.
- Knowledge share with existing finance business partners, maintaining the continuing ethos of the company to improve and promote from within.
- Support the senior finance management team with ad hoc projects.
To be considered for this role please send your CV and covering letter for immediate consideration.