Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Salary £31,000 - £36,000 per annum + Study Support + Additional Benefits
Consultant Kris Shackley
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 accountancy Cheadle Cheshire GB GBP 31000 36000 36000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a market-leading Financial Services business based in South Manchester, are recruiting for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join their small team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA or CIMA and will produce regulatory reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. You will cover reporting to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Bank of England and other relevant industry/government bodies.
Key Responsibilities Required:
- Responsible for the accurate production of statistical reporting
- Responsible for the accurate production of FCA reporting
- Ensure key judgements are made visible and are clearly documented for review by Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Maintain up to date documentation of interpretations, judgements and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Present returns produced to the Regulatory Reporting Manager for review and sign-off.
- Assist the Regulatory Reporting Manager in the continuous review and improvement of existing reporting processes
- Support ad hoc reporting, communication and analysis as required
- Ad-Hoc activities of the wider Personal Finance team during non-reporting periods.
Key Skills Required:
- Intermediate Excel
- AAT qualified or Part qualified Accountant by exams or experience
- Desire to learn and develop
- Ability to work in a structured manner to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within defined policies
- Ability to interrogate large volumes of data
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal)
Candidates with the below traits will be given further consideration:
- Financial Services Regulatory Reporting experience
- Good understanding of strong control environments over regulatory reporting
- Product Sales Data and MLAR returns
If you are interested in the role, please contact Kristian.firstname.lastname@example.org