Senior Commercial Analyst
Salary competitive benefits
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 16 November 20192019-11-16 2020-01-15 retail London London GB GBP 45000 52000 52000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a prestigious and globally recognised high end luxury retailer. As a result of ongoing successes and growth they are currently seeking a commercially orientated financial analyst who is keen to secure a meaty and broad commercial finance position. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a cash rich and highly acquisitive consumer business which is currently viewed by many as dominating the high end luxury retail world.
Reporting directly to a senior commercial finance manager you will take on the following key elements to the role
- Production of relevant budgets and forecasts on an ongoing basis
- Producing management reports and monitoring KPIs on key metrics (bookings, sales, gross profit, inventory, headcount), highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Effective cost control of all budgets and forecasts and providing stakeholders with relevant analysis.
- Production of ongoing commercial analysis centred around store profitability; wholesale and travel retail divisions.
- Act as a true business partner across key areas of non-finance and planning teams.
- Support senior management and directors with ongoing ad hoc commercial and strategic analysis/ commercial project work
Applicants must possess a formal accountancy qualification or overseas equivalent as well as a minimum of 2 years commercial experience. This would ideally be gained within a retail wholesale or consumer environment however all sector backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Applicants must thrive within a fast paced, ever changing forward thinking environment and possess a real passion towards working within the retail space