Senior Finance Analyst
Salary Up to £50,000 per annum
Consultant Anna Penny
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 retail London London GB GBP 50000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An incredibly exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst has arisen within one of the worlds fastest growing, reputable e-commerce retailers within their central London HQ.
- To act as a finance business partner, supporting the business to deliver profit targets
- Work with the business to ensure correct and accurate end to end accounting, including cost controls, accruals required, accurate balance sheet reconciliations and ensure data integrity of information
- Work with the business to understand any business initiatives and associated change impacts from requirements through to successful implementation
- Responsible for the preparation, review, challenge and continuous improvement of robust and accurate balance sheet reconciliations
- Forecasting on monthly/weekly basis, with continual focus on improving forecasting accuracy and efficiency
- Produce timely, accurate and insightful reporting and analysis
- Ad hoc analysis and scenario modelling to inform business decision making
This role would suit a Finance Analyst who is commercially minded, ideally working within retail and looking for a step up into a Senior Finance Analyst role, in central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a practice or industry candidate, located in central London, who is looking for their first role post qualifying and has a background in retail or consumer focused sectors or a demonstrable passion for retail.