Process Change Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Chloe Rowden
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 accountancy Reading Berkshire GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters have partnered with a leading business based in Reading to recruit a Process Change Analyst.
The role will play a key part in designing and implementing the businesses process and systems changes across the finance function, ensuring that the financial processes are optimised. Other responsibilities are likely to include:
- Leading and supporting the process and system change projects to improve financial controls and reduce transactional processing costs across the finance function
- Provide training and support to ensure team members take on the process changes effectively
- Represent the finance function on the company wide process changes and IT projects
As the successful Process Change Analyst your experience is likely to include:
- Qualified Prince 2, Lean, Six sigma or equivalent process improvement methodologies
- Previous experience of developing and implementing finance process changes, ideally in a medium-large organisation
- Experience of using SAP and other financial systems - including implementation, improves and upgrades
- Strong communication and project management skills
If you would like to apply for this role or to find out more, get in touch Chloe.Rowden@robertwalters.com or +44 (0)1344 233280.