Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + Study Support
Consultant Kris Shackley
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 accountancy Stockport Greater Manchester GB GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting new position for a Commercial Finance Analyst has become available at an industry leading business based in South Manchester. As the Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the business with Commercial Finance through regular reporting, modelling and analysis
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Producing analysis and regular reporting/modelling for business cases
- Understand volume and variable data and identify trends
- Provide support to the business on Commercial Finance and other business issues.
- To perform complex mass data analytics focussing on available revenue sources.
- Provide analysis and data for multiple departmental functions where necessary
- To develop the processes and internal working practices
To Be Successful You Will/Have;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel/SQL/BI tools
- Previous experience of providing support managing incidents and problems through to resolution or escalation.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience of extracting information using database queries
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Excel and ability to build and develop complex models.
- Excellent modelling, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan own time efficiently with a focus on delivery of tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a business that has fantastic growth and offers a great package and development opportunities.
If you would like more information about the role, please contact: Kristian.firstname.lastname@example.org