Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 accountancy Hatfield Hertfordshire GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
FP&A Analyst – Hatfield - £30,000 - £35,000 plus study support
A global business within the FMCG space is looking for self motivated FP&A Analyst to join their team in Hatfield. This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to immerse themselves into the business and work with different teams. The company offers a very competitive benefits package and a friendly and supportive culture!
Main responsibilities for the FP&A Analyst will be:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Understanding key variances
- Drive review of actual revenue performance through the weekly and monthly revenue performance report
- Financial planning and analysis and working with the wider business on business planning activities
- Provide input to finance and business strategies to promote year on year profitability growth
- Involvement with pricing analysis and pricing strategies across the business
- Work closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and the FP&A Manager to ensure the commercial channels have the latest financial and non-financial data to drive decision making
- Have a demonstrable high level of academic success
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA - can be very early stages
- Be able to confidently liaise with all levels of management and operational staff
- Be excel savvy
- Have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Have strong data interrogation skills
- A keen eye for detail due to data intensive business environment
The role of FP&A Analyst will be based in Hatfield and salary will be £30,000 to £35,000 plus study support. The company are very impressive and provide fantastic training and career opportunities.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career please apply to this FP&A Analyst or get in touch with Kay at Kay.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01727 617010.