Finance Business Partner
Salary bonus + competitive bens
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 fmcg London London GB GBP 48000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently recruiting for a commercial finance business partnering position to work for a highly regarded and globally successful consumer business. I am seeking passionate and commercially driven professionals who possess an interest in the consumer world. This is undoubtedly a fantastic opportunity for a qualified finance professional (or overseas equivalent) who possesses up to 3 years relevant post qualified experience ideally gained within the retail, ecommerce or consumer sectors.
Based at a highly desirable Central London you will work directly for the Head of Commercial Finance & Commercial Finance Director, key responsibilities are as follows
- Responsible for analysing, reporting and supporting the full P&L performance across multiple sales channels. The role includes financial planning, management accounting, analysis and business partnering.
- This is a varied and challenging broad opportunity in which you will also be asked to lead ad hoc on going commercial and strategic projects.
- You will review and advise on commercial terms agreements and negotiations, providing commercial analysis for existing and prospective accounts
- Provide direct support on promotional mechanics, marketing spend and return on investment
- Liaise with the wider Finance team to ensure alignment on financial modelling, reporting and budgeting
- Act as a true business partner to sales, marketing and other key non finance areas
We are keen to hear from you if all of the above excites you and you also possess the following
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced , ever changing environment
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships as well as being effective communicator