Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £15 - £20 per hour
Consultant Natasha Tingley
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-11-08 hospitality-and-catering Luton Bedfordshire GB GBP 15 20 20 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for an Interim Commercial Finance Analyst to join our client based in Luton.
The Purpose of the Commercial Analyst will be preparing P&L, KPI's and Month end analysis. This role is customer facing so it is essential for the candidate to have strong Business Partnering skills.
- Preparation of Commercial Analysis on P&L focus
- Extraction and analysis of data from financial accounting system
- Preparation and completion of month end analysis
- Proactively examining the commercial aspects of the P&L to provide transparency and visibility to key stakeholders
- Supporting the Commercial Accountants and Head of FP&A to deliver complete account analysis
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience within a Commercial customer facing role
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate with stakeholders, internal and external
- Able to work well under pressure