Commercial Finance Business Partner
Salary bonus + competitive bens
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 new-media-and-internet London London GB GBP 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a hugely successful global FTSE 250, currently investing and diversifying extensively. As a result of this ongoing growth they are currently seeking two commercially focused and passionate business partners to join their central london based commercial finance team. These are exciting opportunities as the business spans a number of different sectors including digital media, tech, the consumer and resource worlds.
Reporting directly to a key head of finance, both roles will be asked to take on a similar remit, along the following lines of a broad range of responsibilities
- Act as a key Finance Business Partner to Sales Directors, Marketing Director and across the group.
- Lead the budget and forecasting processes.
- Challenge assumptions and influence stakeholders to improve business performance while considering financial implications
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Assess business performance and strive for a deeper understanding of business levers and underlying drivers
- Develop financial models to support strategic initiatives and drive financial decisions
- Analyse trends in key performance indicators highlighting commercial opportunities and risks
- Produce and maintain regular sales reports and KPIs to track and improve business performance
- Contribute to a cohesive strategy and platform for business reporting, including the implementation of business intelligence tools and dashboard reports
- Outline and present detailed business cases
- Support senior management and directors with ongoing ad hoc commercial and analytically focused project work
The role is suited to a high calibre qualified level finance professional or overseas equivalent who possesses a minimum of 3 years relevant post qualified experience
You must be able to demonstrate where you have added value from a commercial perspective and can clearly own the numbers but also view the wider business picture
You will thrive within a fast paced upbeat team orientated environment within a driven and exceptional team of professionals. Excellent opportunities for progression within a business within a business is continually expanding and developing.
The business is continually investing and growing and offers excellent long term opportunities for progression for all team members who are keen to develop their careers