Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Steve Church
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-11-05 accountancy London London GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are partnering an ever-evolving law firm who are based in Central London with stunning offices. With a focus on agile working, they are adopting changes in the digital world, and have experience, and most importantly deep connections, in 5 strategic global sectors.
The business analyst role is particularly visible within the business, and you will be required to provide commercial and financial information to key stake holders, and as the business analyst you will be reporting into the head of Financial Planning & Analysis in FP&A team. As the business analyst you will be required to perform key tasks in Forecasting, Analysis, and reporting, using your prior experience, ideally from the professional services industry.
Key Responsibilities for the business Analyst will include;
- Responsible for preparation of various monthly reports for key stakeholders
- Prepare analysis for the submission of quarterly and annual legal survey
- Support the annual budget and reforecast process
- Ad hoc analysis
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA with 0-3 years post qualified
- Previous experience of working within a professional services environment
- Knowledge of legal practice management systems
- Strong IT Skills (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Commercial awareness
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is at the fore front of todays society, and always implementing new processes to stay up to date.
If this role interests you, then please apply or contact me on email@example.com or 0207 509 8053.