Salary £40,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Walker
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 42000 42000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
FP&A Analyst | Global PE Backed Business Manchester City Centre Salary £40, 000 per annum
Brilliant opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic finance team with a business that operate in multiple countries worldwide.
The FP&A analyst will be an integral part of all aspects of Group Financial Planning. The role will give excellent exposure into all things FP&A and links to the wider business in a fast-moving PE-backed business. There will be great opportunities to develop relationship-building skills as there is a high level of contact with the core finance team and departmental heads.
The successful candidate will have experience as follows:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Given the number of stakeholders you will manage, you must have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build excellent relationships across the business
- High level Microsoft Excel skills are essential as a good portion of time will be spent building, refining and maintaining budget/forecast models during forecast periods. Microsoft PowerPoint skills should also be to a high standard
- Experience of working in a high growth PE backed business is also an advantage but not essential
- Accuracy and a keen attention to detail are key aspects of the role
- Proactive and self-motivated individual would be an excellent fit as the function is in its second year of existence and requires further development. There is plenty of scope to influence the future shape of FP&A and Finance as a whole
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the FP&A manager: this role will primarily be concerned with designing and running Group budgeting and forecasting processes in addition to ensuring budget/forecasts are robust, challenging and closely aligned to strategy and long-term business planning
- This role will also support management reporting workstreams to understand current business performance and impact on future performance. More specifically:
- Assist in devising and reporting on monthly KPIs
- Assist in preparing analytical insights for the Executive Team and Board into the drivers of budgeted costs/revenue and variances to actuals
- Provide and summarise key information to aid management understanding and decision-making
- Assist in refining/enhancing business processes including bid reviews, product pricing and delivery of cost efficiencies
- Carry out financial analysis as required; business partnering with other departments and offices outside the UK to enable commercial improvements
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting processes as required
This opportunity would be suited to an ambitious individual looking to build upon their accountancy skills developed to date, progressing towards becoming a versatile finance professional in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Forward your CV ASAP for further information.