Salary £32,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Chloe Rowden
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-08 2019-10-07 accountancy Chessington Surrey GB GBP 32000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a global business, based near Chessington.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for identifying areas of the reporting process where improvements can be made, as well as proposing these enhancements and changes to the key stakeholders within the business. Other responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the Reporting Team to assist with month-end and ensure a successful period close
- Look into the end to end delivery of the Performance and Sales teams to to find changes and developments to improve the delivery and performance of the departments
- Assisting various business managers to identify and resolve issues where necessary to minimise the impact and affect to the wider business.
As the successful Business Analyst your experience is likely to include:
- Experience within an analytical environment with exposure to finance and reporting methods
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Proficiency in IT systems and Microsoft packages (Excel)
For more information about the role and other vacancies in the local area please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07825437111.