Senior Commercial Analyst
Consultant Josh Gee
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 retail London London GB NW1 0TB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently working alongside a global FTSE250 luxury retail company who are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their growing finance team.
Are you a Finance Analyst seeking a new and challenging role? Are you at the final stages of your qualification (ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent) and seeking a purely focused commercial role? If so, my client is a FTSE 250 fashion retail business who are seeking a high calibre Senior Commercial Analyst to join their London Headquarters.
Reporting into the head of Commercial Finance, you will sit in the projects team and be responsible for forecasting, controlling and reporting on the group’s capital spend. Essentially you will be bought in to improve the efficiency of how the group spends it’s money on capital projects and the return of investment. Responsibilities include:
- Planning (budgets, forecasts and 5-year plan)
- Actively analyse areas of capital spend where efficiencies could be improved upon and put forward ideas to senior management
- Supplier analysis on capital spend
- Control and maintain the set-up and completion of project ID’s and report back to the wider business
- Assist to produce business cases for relevant project requests that needed one
- Work with IT, Retail and PMO for submissions and business cases to be submitted bi-weekly to the steering committee
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience working in a similar role and be at the final stages of your professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent). You will have an analytical mindset who enjoys the challenge of problem solving and enjoys working with data. Furthermore, you will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, a can-do attitude and somebody who can adapt and juggle workloads. Finally, you will have a good understanding of a project life cycle and capital reporting.
On offer is a salary up to £48,000
**This advert is now managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below.**