Investor Relations Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Josh Gee
Date posted 01 August 20192019-08-01 2019-09-30 retail London London GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working alongside a FTSE100 retail company, we are looking to recruit an Investor Relations Analyst to join their growing team.
Are you a Commercial Finance Analyst seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Are you looking for a role that offers exposure to investments? If so, my client is a FTSE100 retail company who are looking to hire an Investment Relations Analyst to join their fast-growing team.
Reporting into a highly impressive Investor Relations Manager, you will play a crucial role for the communications strategy, contributing to the quarterly trading updates (full/half year results) and reviewing company-complied consensus and keeping updated on the market and trends.
Further responsibilities in this large and varied role includes:
Data and Analytics
- Inputs to provide analytical support in preparing the London Stock Exchange with preparing presentations for quarterly trading updates, both full & half year results.
- Assist with day-to-day maintenance of the investor website, ensuring published results are accurate
- Monitor news flow and keep the team updated on key market and retail industry trends
- Prepare regular peer bench marking analysis
External third-party liaison and events activity
- Working with brokers and agencies to organise full/half-year results and Capital Market days
- Organise and prepare the material to support investor roadshows and store briefings
- First point of contact for the Investor Relations team
- Organise and prepare agenda for catch-up meetings with key internal stakeholders
Office management and diary co-ordination
- Build excellent internal relationships across all levels of the business
- Monitor and maintain the IR mailbox
- Provide efficient and highly organised administrative support to the team
The ideal candidate will be degree educated from a top ten university, part-qualified and studying towards your professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CFA or overseas equivalent) with 1-3 years’ experience working in a similar analytical and commercial facing role. Personality wise; you will be highly enthusiastic, hold excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to build internal and external relationships at all levels.
On offer is a salary up to £45,000
**This advert is now managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below.**