Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Bons and Benefits
Consultant Dan Cohen
Date posted 31 July 20192019-08-02 2019-09-29 pharmaceuticals London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly growing healthcare group, who are considered to be market leaders in their industry are seeking a Business Analyst to join their team
My client is a rapidly growing healthcare group, considered market leaders in their field. Following a record year for the business, that resulted in its revenue doubling over the past 2 years, the business is looking to hire a Business Analyst to work in its central London office.
Reporting into the Group’s Finance Director, this role is newly created as consequence of organic growth. The Business Analyst role is a broad and mixed one that offers diverse exposure to the business’s board of directors and CFO.
Candidates applying for this role should be motivated by the prospect of making the role their own, establishing initiatives and growing out a commercial function.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Qualification Type: Full ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Package: £60k-70k + Bonus & Benefits
- Driving profit across the business, as well as reforming the manner in which the group analysis commercial opportunities
- Working closely with the group’s M&A team on future acquisitions
- Providing business analysis to it’s board of directors
- Working with the group’s CFO around the company’s short, medium and long term business planning
- Providing ad-hoc support around director projects
- Provide advise around system migrations
- Assist in the constant requirement to improve the company’s internal tools and system.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Coming from a position within commercial finance
- Experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is preferred, whilst not essential
- Be of a self starting nature
- A strong business partner
- Excited by the proposition of growing out a business analysis function
For more information on this opportunity/to register your interest, please call Dan Cohen on either 02075098139 or 07770685125. Alternatively, please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org