Senior Finance Analyst
Salary £38,000 - £45,000 per annum + study support (CIMA / ACCA)
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 accountancy London London Kings Cross GB N1C 4AG GBP 38000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Finance Analyst position has recently become available within the finance department of a market-leader within the Music industry, based in their incredible Kings Cross offices. Offering a good work-life balance; through flexible working along with exciting career progression.
Working with some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated experts in the industry; you'll be supporting the organisation by producing the monthly management reporting packs, including scheduling, forecasting, budgeting, analysis on both revenue and costs along with improving reporting tools.
The Senior Finance Analyst will do the following;
- Monthly management reporting packs
- Monthly consolidation process
- Cost and revenue reporting
- Supporting FC to develop opportunities for optimising existing business processes and making sufficient improvements
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required to be a successful Senior Finance Analyst;
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience within an analytical role
- Part Qualified / Finalist CIMA/ACCA (or overseas equivalent)
- Excellent MS excel skills
- Strong data gathering, analytical and reporting skills
- Excelling financial modelling skills and experience
- Strong stakeholder management
Working for a renowned firm within the Music industry that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Senior Finance Analyst would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation.
This advert is now managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below