Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location Alderley EdgeFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Walker
Date posted 04 July 20192019-07-04 2019-09-02 accountancy Alderley Edge Cheshire GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Commercial Finance Analyst Salary - up to £45, 000 per annum Highly Acquisitive Business based in Cheshire
Fantastic opportunity for a commercially-minded Finance Analyst to join a highly acquisitive business located UK wide. Our client is ideally seeking a qualified Accountant to join their growing finance team, to add value and have an impact in the success of the business.
Experience required as follows:
- A CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant is desirable, with a strong commercial mind set. Our client will consider candidates Qualified by Experience.
- Strong Excel skills with experience of using Vlookups, Sumifs, pivot tables and graphs.
- The ability to present data in meaningful formats.
- High attention to detail with an analytical approach to working.
- Self-motivated, with a proactive attitude, and a strong sense of autonomy.
- Experience of working with / partnering teams outside of core finance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and works collaboratively with other teams.
Duties as follows:
- Producing, validating and distributing management information within the business on a timely basis
- Ensuring consistency and accuracy in all reporting to the business
- Interpreting sales performance across the Group companies and undertaking any further analysis to understand drivers of variances to plan
- Input into the Commercial Finance board pack and monthly KPI production
- Responding to ad-hoc requests for analytical insights from the sales teams in order to help drive revenue growth
- Provision of support to Product team in preparing business cases and forecast for new products
- Providing ad-hoc financial modelling / analysis to support insight and recommendations
- Looking for ways to constantly develop management information either by building on existing processes, or where appropriate, by working with new and automated solutions
- Identifying areas of opportunity to improve business performance and working with business team to monitor and measure improvements.
Our client is looking to hire as soon as possible therefore please forward your CV for immediate consideration.