Commercial Financial Analyst
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + 10% bonus + bens
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-13 2019-09-01 new-media-and-internet London London GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a hugely successful and fast growth ecommerce/ digital business - currently seeking a high calibre commercially focused finance professional to join their incredible modern offices based at a desirable central london location. Applicants must enjoy working within a fast paced, forward thinking environment as part of a team of exceptional and passionate professionals.
Reporting directly to a key Commercial Finance Director for the business this is broad and 'meaty' commercially focused role.
Key responsibilities will include the following
- Provision of on going business support in teh form of performance analysis and related commentary.
- Identifying the key underlying drivers of performance in order to lead the business through the planning process. (Annual budget, quarterly reforecasts, month end close and longer term strategic planning).
- Financial reporting in regadrs to business trading - constant reviewing with stakeholders and updating as the business develops.
- Ongoing support with a broad range of project work to include the analysis of and support with business models for new products; detailed analysis of performance to identify problem areas or opportunities for maximising profitability.
- Developing a detailed understanding of the business model as well as the underlying commercial factors and be able to interpret and interrogate performance.
The role is suited to a bright passionate commercially focused professional - most likely operating at 0-2 years post qualified level (but not limited to) and either seeking a first move from practice otherwise a CIMA or ACCA seeking a change and an exciting new challenge. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fast growth industry within a forward thinking which offers exceptional flexible and remote working opportunities.