Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 accountancy Brentwood Essex GB GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Assistant Finance Analyst – Brentwood – £23,000 - £25,000 A fast growing and listed business based in Brentwood is looking for a self motivated and determind Assistant Finance Analyst to join their busy and sizeable finance function. The role will offer fantastic exposure to the Management Accounts process, Reporting and Financial Analysis across the business within a supportive culture.
Main responsibilities for the Assistant Finance Analyst will be :
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and the full year
statutory account pack.
- Posting journals, preparing balance sheet reconciliations and closing the ledgers at
the end of accounting periods.
- Responsibility for the division’s banking and the periodic update of bank
- Raising the division’s invoices on sales ledger.
- Assisting with the collation of monthly management packs.
- Be of graduate calibre
- Be studying or have the desire to study towards an ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Have strong Excel skills
- Have a good attitude and willingness to learn
If you are keen to take the next step with your career, please apply for this Assistant Finance Analyst role or email me at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org