Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 accountancy Hatfield Hertfordshire GB GBP 30000 36000 36000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large and growing logistics business based in Hertfordshire is looking for a self motivated and ambitious individual to join their Commercial Analysis team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in delivering the strategy around the future profitability of the business. Working very closely with the Sales function of the business this person must be willing to challenge the status quo and build strong relationships internally.
Main responsibilities for the Commercial Finance Analyst will be:
- Support in business partnering Sales, Account Management, Proposition and Marketing teams.
- Work with numerous internal stakeholders to assist with commercial decision making.
- Prepare client profitability models to support pricing of new and existing business, challenge proposed pricing and recommend alternative price points and commercial strategies.
- Improve the efficiency and automation of processes by which pricing and rate assessment are carried out.
- Assist in the audit of the pricing models, developing the model in line with changing business requirements.
- Assist in delivering commercial solutions within the context of ensuring that the company’s profitability measures and targets are achieved.
- Be confident at challenging business decisions
- Have an analytical mind set
- Have strong Excel skills
If you are keen to take the next step in your career and are interested in this Commercial Finance Analyst role, please apply for the advert or email me at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org