Senior Corporate Insolvency Administrator
Salary £25,000 - £38,000 per annum
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-22 2019-07-21 financial-services Altrincham Cheshire GB GBP 25000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Boutique Insolvency practice are seeking an experienced Senior Corporate Insolvency to hold a specialist role within their corporate insolvency/recovery department
Overseeing CVL’s, MVL’s and Administrations, key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all corporate cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Undertake all related investigation work and asset realisation as required on case work
• Meet all required compliance standards
• Review all communication to ensure it meets all company standards.
• Deal with day to day written correspondence.
• Deal with telephone enquiries varying in complexity.
• Maintain records of chargeable time spent on case work.
• Awareness of the department budget and reviewing fees drawn each month.
• Suggest improvements to increase income and reduce expenditure and implement the improvements.
• Make decisions with supporting information and record appropriately.
• Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required.
• Participate in internal and external marketing events when required.
• Maintain relationships with internal and external professionals
CPI qualifications are desirable but not essential
An amazing opportunity to join an incredibly well respected Insolvency Practice, with opportunity for development and progression