Senior Finance Analyst
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant James Dwyer
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 accountancy Brentwood Essex GB CM13 3AT GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A fantastic opportunity at a growing and fast moving business. This role will suit an ambitious person that is will to learn in order to progress with in the business.
- Manage the financial and management reporting process for the business alongside the Regional Financial Controller.
- Take a leading role in the review and control of the integrity of financial reporting particularly the financial reporting integration of new business deals.
- Effectively manage a small team providing support and coaching.
- Prepare the weekly and monthly cash flow forecast providing variance analysis.
- Support in the preparation of monthly profit forecast and annual budget.
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to provide finance support to the Regional Managing Directors/ Other Department Heads/ Commercial Finance Managers.
- Assist in the preparation of the main board pack and ad-hoc management information requests for the Regional CEO/ Managing Director’s and Group Finance Team.
- Financial modelling to support business decisions.
- Support the delivery of new IT initiatives to improve current systems and processes.
- Prepare technical accounting papers/ notes for the business.
- Liaising with other senior accounting personnel to ensure consistent accounting policies and principles are being applied in the preparation of financial information.
- Improve financial control and reporting processes.
- Key interface with the external audit team.
- Ad-hoc project work.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years PQE.
- Strong technical acumen with a good understanding of IFRS.
- Experience of managing a small team.
- Effective communicator both with finance and non-finance professionals.
- Strong report writing skills with the ability to express financial results articulately at multiple levels up to Board level.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with Excel at an advanced level.