Finance Data Analyst
Consultant Rachel Smyth
Date posted 05 May 20192019-05-05 2019-06-04 accountancy Cheshire Flintshire GB GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Graduate Finance Analyst position with a leading brand based Desside, Cheshire
A leading brand looking to bolster their finance team with an enthusiastic Finance or Maths Graduate with strong analytical skills.
The Graduate Finance analyst will be responsible for Data Analysis working closely with wider finance team to create and analyse data reports.
- Data Processing
- Producing reports
- Analysing large and some complex data sets
- Sharing commentary on data sets to assist with analysis and to make systems recommendations
- Reconciling revenue data
- Liaising with technical, sales and finance teams
This is an entry level project role for a fixed term period of 12 months, possibly longer. This role requires a career driven ambitious graduate with excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum 2.1 Maths, business, IT or Finance Graduate
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional Excel Skills
- Can do attitude, willing to learn and develop
- Excellent communication skills
You will join a talented team where you will gain exposure across a number of projects. This is an ideal role for a driven Graduate with some finance experience looking to expand their skills and shape a career. Initially hiring on a fixed term basis the opportunity to apply for further project roles or progress to a permanent post long term is possible.