Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant Dan Cohen
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-07 2019-06-30 fmcg London London GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My client are one of the UK’s most recognisable, fast growing FMCG brands. The company are looking for a newly qualified CIMA/ACCA candidate to work in a broad and mixed capacity across their supply chain & commercial finance function.
Based in West London, the company have grown significantly since their founding, now exporting into 50 countries. The Commercial Accountant role thus represents the newest role in what has been a rapid growth story.The Head of Finance wishes to stress, this is a mixed and broad platform within a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. Candidates applying to this role should be of a similar character, and be excited by the prospect of growing their European operation.
- Ownership of standard cost updates for all items on the ERP system (NetSuite).
- Monthly accounting adjustments for complex inventory related activities and reconciliation of inventory related accounts.
- Analysis on production variances, including purchase price variances (PPV) and quantity variances (PQV).
- Analysis of write-offs and stock adjustments.
- Business partnering with Supply Chain and providing regular insights for decision making.
- Preparation of monthly Supply Chain performance presentations to senior management.
- Developing models and tools for to assist in pricing negotiations and procurement activities.
- Evaluation and improvement on controls and processes with an emphasis on supply chain related activities.
- CIMA qualified
- 4 years working experience in operational finance
- Excellent communicator, especially with non-financial stakeholders
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Good understanding of FMCG businesses (experience with tangible products essential).
- Worked with large ERP systems (NetSuite, Oracle, SAP etc.) and ability to consolidate data from various sources.
For more information, or to discuss this role further, please call me on 02075098139/07770685125. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com