Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + 10% bonus
Consultant Alex Cabezas
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-05-30 accountancy Stansted Essex GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Analsyt, with modelling skills, to join an exciting business, based near Stansted, to support a transformation programme. The role is expected to run for at least 2 years.
I am currently working on an exciting long term opportunity with our Stansted, Essex based client, to secure a Commercial Analyst, for a minimum period of 2 years on a fixed term basis, to take ownership of the commercial income modelling and reconciliation, for an ongoing transformation programme, in line with the business planning cycles.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the commercial space model at both macro and micro levels with income modelling and testing for various scenarios
- Capacity modelling the impact of growth, over 5 and 10 year horizon, on commercial units, and other commercial activity.
- Commercial analysis and reporting (category, sub-category, unit) with recommendations on churn to exceed business plan income.
- Working closely alongside Finance Business Partners identifying key areas of the business that require further analysis and improvement
- Direct involvement within forecasting process and budgeting process across Finance and Commercial teams
- Reporting of trading impacts on income projections for business models
- Ownership of change and version control process for the core commercial finance and space models.
- Creation and maintenance of the "Assumptions Book" to document the inputs into the commercial models. (Income)
- Market analysis and reporting to support creation of tender packs
- Variance reporting and analysis on project/programme completion
- Evaluation of trials to verify results, compare and contrast to control and expectations
- Obtain data, internally and from external partners to create and maintain a single commercial value view of the customer.
- End to end ownership of scope and delivery plans for strategic initiatives over a 2-year time frame.
- Creation of analysis reporting on strategy and to support commercial income generation.
- Develop strong relationships with key colleagues within operations, finance, legal and marketing to enable efficient and clearly defined management and reporting processes.
The successful candidate will have strong financial and commercial awareness and be analytical by nature. You will be methodical, enjoy being part of finance & commercial team and have a flexible approach with excellent communication skills. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with focus on Excel and PowerPoint is essential. A qualified accountant with experience in a commercial finance/analytical role with hands on knowledge of modelling is a desirable skill set for this role.
If you feel you match the criteria above, I would like to hear form you, so please apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org