Salary £33,000 - £38,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 accountancy Salford Greater Manchester GB GBP 33000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Part Qualified FP&A Analyst job based in Salford paying up to £38,000
An exciting FP&A role in Salford has arisen at a leading company, to play a key role within their dynamic finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to work at a leading national company with an excellent reputation.
As a FP&A Analyst, you will:
- Provide detailed analysis of 10 key segments of the business.
- Produce KPI analysis and assisting commentary
- Take a business partnering role with other key areas of the company
- Support the reporting of monthly actuals
- Any other ad hoc reports
- Produce analysis to support the business in early planning for key period end dates
As a Finance Analyst, you will have/be:
- Previous experience in an analytics role (planning, analysing, forecasting & reporting
- Experience with working with power BI
- Experience of producing reports for multiple entities is a must
- Advanced Excel skills (Including macros)
- Experience of dealing with high volumes of complex data
Commercially focused to understand, support & respond to demands for insight
Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced result driven environment
Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships and influence inside and outside of finance
This position offers the chance to build on previous analytical experience and develop skills in a challenging role. The company has an excellent reputation amongst clients and staff and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field. With excellent benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate who is looking to progress in their career. The company is also committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Cai Jenkins at Robert Walters, on Cai.Jenkins@robertwalters.com or call 0161 240 7479.