Salary £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 accountancy London London GB GBP 25000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent role has just come available for a FMCG company based in London. They are looking for a Retail analyst to come in. This role ideally suits someone with 1-4 years’ experience, in a similar role. Reporting to a Senior Manager in Finance it is a good opportunity to learn and progress in your career. The role sits within the Finance team so you will gain valuable exposure in this area also.
Key Responsibilities for Retail Analyst:
- Delivering Volume & Net Revenue Reporting
- Work closely with the Senior Manager to act as a business head of driving performance culture in the region.
- Expanding the use of business intelligence throughout the company
- Sales analysis, sales report creation, presentations with the sales team
Key Achievements for Retail Analyst:
- Degree or higher from a top tier university
- Ideally 1 years’ experience in a analytical role
- Consistently proactive and tenacious, and able to work in an organized and independent matter with strong sense of responsibility
- Analytic agility and creativity, with strong technical skills and ability to develop and deliver key insights and recommendations
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple high priority projects at the same time
This is a great Retail Analyst role for someone to take a step up in their career in a global company with career progression. If you are interested please apply today.