Finance Analyst - FP&A
Salary £50,000 - £53,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 accountancy Slough Berkshire GB GBP 50000 53000 53000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Finance Analyst - FP&A £50,000 - £53,000 + car allowance + bonus Robert Walters have partnered with a global organisation in Slough who are seeking an experienced Finance Analyst - FP&A on a permanent basis. This role will play a pivotal part in providing the financial planning, forecasting, month end oversight and reporting for a major business unit. This role presents a fantastic chance to develop your career and progress to a more senior level rapidly.
- You will take responsibility for planning, tracking and managing the operational spend for the division.
- You will identify variances and causal factors whilst ensuring alignment through the global budget and forecasting processes.
- You will be responsible for the running and ongoing support of financial reporting to the team.
- You will coordinate and consolidate reports for the major business unit.
- You will ensure timely and accurate month-end close for the divisions, by liaising with relevant partners and accounting teams worldwide.
- You will research & provide monthly reports including concise commentary for the divisional leads.
- Co-ordinate inputs for relevant areas for planning cycles (including Headcount & all other OPEX) and ensuring that the data is accurate, reviewed and understood by relevant functional heads.
- You'll provide relevant analysis to the Global Planning team to aid the review of these functions and the overall organisation OPEX requirements.
- Working closely with functional heads to help in drafting plans for achieving cost reduction targets as well as functional efficiency improvement and strategic / 5-year plans.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified or studying CIMA , ACA , ACCA or equivalent
- Experience within an FP&A role is essential
- Experience with OPEX is key for this role