Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 accountancy Bury Greater Manchester GB GBP 25000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Treasury Analyst position based in Bury paying up to £28,000
An established and fast-growing company based in the heart of Bury is looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. You will mainly be supporting the team with the bank reconciliations, cash postings and as well as other accounting duties to support the Treasury Manager. However, you will be given the exposure to preparing investment opportunities and learning want other colleagues in the corporate finance team do.
You will have relevant experience of working in a similar role and be able to work within a professional, personable and friendly finance team. If you have a good eye for detail, deem yourself a reconciliation's mastermind and enjoy working to deadline we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience within a treasury, cashiering or bank reconciliations role.
- Confidently use Microsoft Excel and be able to use other finance computer packages
- Carry out monthly funding costs reviews to provide narrative for management accounts commentary
- Provide quality information to be included within the group’s quarterly funder pack
- Analyse the group’s equity funding position to ensure optimal allocation of capital and external funding.
- Be confident in communicating to senior staff
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work and be part of a national organization and be part of a friendly team.
- Be eligible for great company benefits
- Receive study support.
This Treasury Analyst role is a great opportunity for someone who has similar working experience and enjoys problem solving. If you'd like to work for a fast growing and rewarding organisation please apply now or email Cai.Jenkins@robertwalters.com