Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-03 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Analyst to join an award-winning business at their Manchester City Centre offices. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for providing creative commercial solutions to the sales teams and providing a keen insight into pricing strategy.
As a Commercial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and driving pricing strategies
- Analysing new customer contracts from both a financial and commercial perspective
- Building commercial business cases
- Setting pricing for new products
- Maintaining existing price books
- Developing pricing tools and processes
- Tracking market trends
- Maintaining commercial IT systems
As a Commercial Analyst, you will have/be:
- Degree-level educated in an analytical discipline
- Strong MS Excel skills – minimum of intermediate (VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A demonstrated ability to work in a highly analytical environment and to make decisions based on quantifiable data
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to research and analyse data retrieved from multiple sources
- Ideally have a good knowledge of business reporting tools (PowerBI, Access or SQL is preferred)
- Ideally have previous pricing/commercial experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring analyst to develop their career at a thriving and dynamic business.
For more information on this role, or similar part-qualified finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters on 0161 240 7476 or email@example.com.