Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £25,000 - £32,000 per annum + Study Support
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 accountancy Burnley Lancashire GB GBP 25000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Leading business based in Burnley have created a new role for a part qualified accountant to join them as a Commercial Finance Analyst.
This exciting newly created position has been created to support the business to gain insight into the businesses revenue streams and improve profitability. This is a highly business facing role allowing you to work with stakeholders across the group.
- Support and aid in the development of the company’s business plan, annual budget and forecasts
- Analyse data trends and statistics, using the information to improve processes
- Work with key stakeholders to provide insight and analysis with the aim to improve performance
- Provide reporting and analysis for relevant stakeholders
- Analyse company revenues streams, looking into where profit is made and how to move forward as a business
Key skills preferred;
- Part qualified accountant, CIMA/ACCA appetite to qualify
- Previous finance experience
- Ability to liaise with non-finance people
- Strong excel skills
- Driven, achievement focused
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join a growing business in a newly created role which you will be able to make your own. You will be mentored by an excellent commercial finance manager, whilst completing your studies.