Consultant Maisie Ousby
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-26 2019-05-25 retail London London Slingsby place GB WC2E 9AB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
We are recruiting a Financial Analyst position for a FTSE listed retail business in central London. This Financial Analyst role is an additional head count for a growing finance team that is looking for someone to join on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work within the retail & consumer industry.
- Produce analysis for the monthly executive reporting packs; including evaluation of trends and provision of decision making insights
- Provide analysis of trends and commercial initiatives to contribute to the forecasting process
- Regular tracking of performance, and predictive analysis to ensure that trends can be monitored and managed
- Produce the KPI Scorecard
- Drive the monthly management accounting process
- Cost analysis – ensuring that budget holders are informed about performance and corrective actions
- Management of cash flow forecasts
- Assist with business models as required
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist the Manager Financial Planning & Business Support
- Keep up to date with changes in financial regulations and legislation
Although industry background isn't essential for the financial analyst role, they have mentioned that anyone with specific retail background within finance would be more desirable.
If the financial analyst position above sounds of interest then please apply, alternatively if you have any other questions then please email me at Maisie.email@example.com