Assistant Treasury Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + 10% bonus
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-25 2019-05-24 travel-and-tourism Luton Bedfordshire GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Assistant Treasury Analyst - FTSE 100 - Luton - £30k-£35k + 10% bonus
Robert Walters are hiring for an Assistant Treasury Analyst for a FTSE 100 business based in Luton. This is a newly-created, full-time permanent position which would suit a graduate with 1-3 years’ experience in a finance role.
The Assistant Treasury Analyst will be responsible for supporting the wider treasury team on a number of projects and will be responsible for making sure treasury payments are processed accurately, as well as ensuring a strong control framework is adhered to.
- Ensure accurate and complete daily transaction postings for treasury related payments are entered into the general ledger
- Assists with the cash flow forecasting process by actualising forecasts and providing accurate opening cash positions.
- Ensure all derivative types are confirmed on a timely basis within SLA’s
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Bank Reconciliation process
- Assists in the maintenance of the dealing mandate
- Ensure all transactions made by front office are in line with the Treasury Policy
- Ensure collateral on tri-party repo is in line with the collateral basket
- Perform the EMIR derivative monthly reconciliation with counterparty banks
- Highlight and escalate control deficiencies or breaches
- Instruct all treasury related payments accurately and on time
- Assist the management of the issuance of bank guarantees and security deposits
- Ensure accuracy of payment information in Treasury Management System
- Liaise with counterparty banks to ensure all derivative settlement receipts are received to the correct amounts and on time
Other Ad Hoc
- Assisting on ad-hoc projects
- Work closely with both the Treasury Front and Middle offices
The company are looking for a graduate with strong numeracy, literacy and interpersonal skills. Ideally you will have 1-3 years’ experience in a finance role; Treasury or cash management experience is beneficial but is not required.
The role comes with a salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 plus circa 10% bonus and an excellent benefits package.