Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 accountancy London London GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent role has just come available for a world leading global consultancy company based in London. They are looking for a Finance analyst to come in and cover the EMEA region. This role ideally suits someone with 1-4 years’ experience, in a similar role. Reporting to a Senior Manager in Finance it is a good opportunity to learn and progress in your career.
Key Responsibilities for Finance Analyst:
- Performance Management – Develop deep understanding of the business and operations, looking at current trends and strengths and weaknesses of each business line.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager to act as a business head of driving performance culture in the region.
- Manage long range business plans for the EMEA business including, budgeting, forecasting, and heading up a 3-year plan process
- Updating Senior management with presentations on performance
- Assisting with various operating and strategic initiatives outside the typical finance function
Key Achievements for Finance Analyst:
- Degree or higher from a top tier university
- Ideally 1 years’ experience in a analytical role
- Consistently proactive and tenacious, and able to work in an organized and independent matter with strong sense of responsibility
- Analytic agility and creativity, with strong technical skills and ability to develop and deliver key insights and recommendations
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple high priority projects at the same time
This is a great Finance Analyst role for someone to take a step up in their career in a global company with career progression. If you are interested please apply today.