Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Hugh Almond
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 manufacturing-and-production Oldham Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Analyst for a for a fast moving and growing manufacturing business based in Oldham. The company have recently been through a major period of growth and this is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, dynamic business with exposure to multi-disciplinary functions, including Sales, Operations, Marketing and Finance. Working within Commercial Finance this role gives the successful candidate the opportunity to get stuck into a real varied role and bring real 'value add' to an ever evolving organisation.
- Supporting Commercial reporting to ensure it is aligned to the overall strategy and enables the business to drive improved profitability
- Accurate reporting on Commercial performance
- Challenge the status quo on reporting outputs to question whether they are still relevant and create value – if not – implement improvements and implement BI solutions where possible
- Support the BU segment leaders and their teams
- Support Commercial sales budget and forecast process being completed in SAP/Forecasting systems within budget & forecast timetable in an accurate, well analysed basis
- Prepare informative presentations and analysis that communicate the key narrative of the commercial performance
- Report, explain and challenge the margin analysis for the Commercial business
- Track product sales, margin, slow selling products, challenge the cost to serve model, help produce and analyse profitability per product
- Support development of pricing and rebates systems to support ongoing business needs
You will ideally be CCAB Qual or QBE and have experience of working within a Manufacutring/FMCG industry. You will have experience of SAP and Cognos/BI systems and be well versed in providing highly accurate, commercial analysis that allows the business to make commercial decisions..
If this role sounds of interest then please apply within or email me at Kathryn.email@example.com