Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + up to 25% bonus, private healthcare
Location West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 accountancy West London London GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A growing airline is looking to hire a Finance Analyst to join their finance team. The right candidate will be part-qualified or a finalist (CIMA or ACCA) and have experience in a similar role. The role is quite commercial and will work closely with the senior
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst
- Management Reporting
- Analysis for the provision of weekly targets and monthly executive reporting packs;
- Evaluation of trends and provision of decision making insights.
- Produce the KPI Scorecard
- Drive the monthly management accounting process,
- Management of cash flow forecasts
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or foreign equivalent).
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and BI tools (e.g. Tableau) desirable
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar roles.
Aviation industry experience desirable but not essential.
If you would like to be considered for the Finance Analyst position please apply now or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 509 8796