Salary £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-04-19 accountancy Stevenage Hertfordshire GB GBP 28000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Research company based in Stevenage are looking for a Finance Analyst. Salary is £28,000 - £35,000 plus bonus.
A Global Research company based in Stevenage are looking for a Finance Analyst. The company has a fantastic team culture and the successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in and be a self motivated team player. The Finance Analyst will be a newly created high profile role specified to provide analytical and financial support to the business to ensure revenue and profit opportunities are maximised.
The Finance Analyst will report into the Senior Manager.
Main responsibilities for the Financial Analyst will be:
- Produce monthly reports. Identify and analyse finance KPI trends
- Assist in obtaining information and interrogating reports to ensure data accuracy
- Regularly update Gross Margin Vs Contribution Margin reconciliation and investigate as needed
- Ensure that assumptions used in calculations are up to date with best estimates
- Perform adhoc financial modelling and analysis as required, this is likely to form a significant proportion of the role
- Be part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Experience in working in a financial role
- Ability to cooperatively with all levels of staff within the finance and operational teams
- Communicates effectively with office based and remote based, finance and non-finance minded individuals
- Experience in MS Office Software with strong Excel capabilities (Pivots, Lookups)
- Ability to analyse and organise work efficiently, independently or with minimum supervision (depending on task)
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Salary and Benefits
The role of Financial Analyst will be based in Stevenage. The role will offer a salary of £28,000 - £35,000 plus bonus and study support, free parking, career progression and many other company specific benefits.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career please apply to this Financial Analyst Role or get in touch at Kay.firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information on 01727 617010.