Commercial Analyst (operations)
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + bonus + more
Location South East LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-04-13 accountancy South East London London GB SW16 1ER GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A fantastic media business is looking to hire an analyst to join their brand new team! The role is based in South London and will suit someone with a few years experience in an analytical, data driven role.
Key Responsibilities of the Commercial Analyst:
- Support the manager in ensuring the team act as a central financial control point
- Contribute and collaborate with Assurance team to build distribution approval plans
- Track and forecast personal progression against distribution plan and provide updates on work items to manager.
- Using RCA to drive improvements to reduce error/query re-occurrence
- Maintenance of data within various systems
- Completion of pre and post distribution approval and control processes
- Ensure all sign offs and controls are fully completed in time
- Preparation of all control and approval aspects of advance and supplementary payment packs.
- Maintain accounts, spreadsheets, codes and associated revenue values
- Reconciliation of financial to royalty systems
- Business Partner with other teams and departments to review and optimise processes to increase operational efficiency and alignment to policy
- Good Excel Skills
- Knowledge of Coda advantageous
- Experience within a finance role
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply now or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org / call 0207 509 8796