Finance Business Partner
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 accountancy London London GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A new and exciting role has come available for a Finance Business Partner at a leading organisation, based in London.
This role sits in the project team and is working on a £50m capital project.
Key Responsibilities for Finance Business Partner:
- Contribute to the delivery of the monthly finance packs, providing variance analysis, project updates and other narrative
- Contribute towards the annual budget process and in-year forecasting for their relevant departments, ensuring that the relevant Directors and budget holders understand and are able to fulfill their own financial control responsibilities.
Ensure budget-holders delivering complex, multi-year projects are supported in their monitoring and understanding of project budgets. Manage the project cashflows and dashboard reporting for capital and other projects undertaken by the company, ensuring these are kept up-to-date and report on these on a regular basis.
- Provide end of project reporting to assist with understanding around the achievement of anticipated benefits from the projects.
- Contribute towards the creation and maintenance of a long-term financial model that can be used to identify issues well in advance and identify mitigating actions
Key Requirements for Finance Business Partner:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Solid experience working in a project business partnering role
- Experience working with budget holders
- Great interpersonal & Influencing skills
- Pro active approach to seeking problems and assessing complex issues
This is a great role for a Finance Business Partner to come in on a new project and hit the ground running. If this role is for you please apply today or email your CV to Harry.firstname.lastname@example.org