European Finance Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 accountancy Bedfordshire Bedfordshire GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Currently recruiting a European Finance Analyst for a growing PLC business based in Bedfordshire, after impressive year on year numbers and recent growth across the UK/Europe, they are looking for a progressive analyst to join their team. A great platform for progression and working culture!
As European Finance Analyst you will take ownership for the roll out of new ERP processes and improvements across a vast European remit, partner across a fast paced multi-site remit and deliver high end monthly analysis. This role will also be a core part of the finance function with involvement in projects across the UK.
- Be an effective business partner to senior leadership and operational teams, supporting trend analysis and issue resolution
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Under direction from the European Finance Systems controller assist to implement new, and update existing Finance systems.
- Developing and improving functionality
- Facilitate ad-hoc projects as the business makes new acquisitions
- Working closely with IT located across EMEA
- Ensure system permissions are in line with delegated authorities and approval limits and ensure the segregation of duties
- Business partnering with end-users
- Test internal processes and procedures once confirmed to be documented
- Provide training and support to Finance users for key Finance systems
- Management of ad-hoc projects as directed by the UK Finance Director
- Qualified/ Finalist ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, flexible can-do attitude, works well under pressure, on own initiative and in a team environment
- Strong accountancy/finance background
- Must have a Finance Technology background.
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes to ensure best use of system's functionality
- Evidence of role in previous projects
- Hard-working with good attention to detail
- Ability to keep calm under pressure, retain a positive attitude and meet tight deadlines
- Good understanding and use of Excel to perform role
If this could be you or anyone in your network please apply below or drop me an email on email@example.com