Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 accountancy London London GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A new role has come available with a global publishing company for a stock controller based in London.
Key Responsibilites for Stock Controller:
- Own the stock management and reprint process including prioritising urgent ad hoc requests
- To manage the inventory, backlist, monitoring stock levels, ensuring stock is available to match sales, and working collaboratively with Publishers/Sales to anticipate stock opportunities.
- Use data and trend analysis to select the most cost-effective and efficient printing options in the context of when the stock is required.
- Liaise with Publishing & Editorial to initiate reprint corrections early in the process
Play a key role in managing stock levels using weekly reporting and daily monitoring of high sales
Key Points for Stock Controller:
- Commercially aware
- Great interpersonal skills
- Able to build knowledge of the diverse business products, including market models and sales trends
Minimum 3 years of previous experience of Inventory management and/or sales analysis is required, as is publishing experiences.
If this role is for you please apply today.