Salary £200 - £250 per day
Consultant Dan Brown
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-03-07 legal London London GB EC2Y 8HQ GBP 200 250 250 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
We have an new opportunity for an interim position for a global Law firm based in Central London. They are a FTSE listed business and an excellent brand to work for so a great opportunity for anyone to take the next step in their career. This is a temporary role whilst they look at hiring the position internally at a perminant level.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Analyst role;
- Monthly compilation and analysis of financial performance, including producing variance analysis
- Develop different business models in operation across the practice groups within the division and have the ability to flex reporting to reflect this.
- Provide historical trend analysis
- Strong data manipulation, excel and presentation skills to distribute weekly management information to Divisional Finance Manager, Global Business Managers and Partners.
- Support with analysis of weekly utilisation, billings performance, analysis of hours charged, and new matters opened/closed.
- Provide financial reports to the Divisional Finance Manager and Business Managers to assist in practice area reviews.
- Assistance in preparation of presentations and data for management meetings.
- Provide support to the Divisional Finance Manager/Business Managers in the planning, re-forecasting and annual budgeting exercises.
- Assist with the input into the budget model as well as production of reports to monitor and moderate budgets.
If this Finance analyst position is of interest then please apply directly or for more questions email me on firstname.lastname@example.org