Cash and Bank Analyst
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-03-03 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An established and fast-growing company based in the heart of Manchester City Centre is looking for a Cash & Bank Analyst to join their team on a 6 month basis. This opening has arisen due to the quick progression of the person doing the role before. You will mainly be supporting the team with the bank reconciliations, cash postings and as well as other accounting duties to support the Cash and Bank Manager. However, you will be given the exposure to preparing investment opportunities and learning want other colleagues in the corporate finance team do.
You will have relevant experience of working in a similar role and be able to work within a professional, personable and friendly finance team. If you have a good eye for detail, deem yourself a reconciliation’s mastermind and enjoy working to deadline we would like to hear from you.
As a Cash and Bank Analyst you will have/be
- Understanding of general banking processes (clearance periods, cut off times etc)
- Good analytical and high level of accuracy is required
- Previous experience of cash processing or settlements would be advantageous, as would a knowledge of SWIFT message formatting, CHAPS and BACS Payments
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise a heavy workload
- Excel, VBA & Database skills would be advantageous
This is a great opportunity to join a leading business during an exciting period of growth. You will work in a fantastic environment and will be given the chance to develop your skillset and progress your career with this dynamic business.
For more information on this, or other finance roles in Manchester, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on Keifer Power@robertwalters.com or 0161 240 7495.