Finance Business Partner
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-03-02 manufacturing-and-production Wythenshawe Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading national manufacturing and production organisation, based in Wythenshawe, are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner position will include:
- Create monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reports at a Group and Regional level to required deadlines.
- Work with the budget holders to hold them accountable for spend against budget by providing data and analysis.
- Build and drive timely and accurate financial submissions from vendor managers and budget owners.
- Work with Finance to embed Group Finance planning processes, principles and key submissions milestones.
- Support budget holders in month-end activities for op-ex, project expenses and cap-ex. Ensure budget holders complete timely and accurate submissions.
- Hold monthly financial performance reviews with cost center owners, vendor managers and service managers. Create maturity roadmap for period reviews.
- Define and communicate financial processes, governance procedures, risk management policies and financial compliance procedures.
- Deliver best practice financial management and analysis including management of Purchase Orders and Invoices, ensuring all costs are accurately coded, management and closure of accruals, analysis and review of invoiced amounts to ensure accuracy etc.
- Key financial analysis e.g. cost/benefits analysis, ROI, NPV etc
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Have knowledge of SAP
- Be experienced with accounting and reporting
- Be able to analyse and present concise complex information
Apply below or to find out more about the Finance Business Partner role or contact Xavier Parisi on Xavier.Parisi@robertwalters.com or call 0161 214 7405.